We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Muscle weakness
- Limited motion
- Pain that radiates into the arm or leg
- Limitations in their daily activities
- Limited ability to participate in sports or recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back or lower back, chances are that our physical therapists can help.
Conditions We Have Successfully Rehabilitated:
- Neck pain
- Sprains & strains
- Spine arthritis
- Pinched nerves
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck weakness
- Postural syndromes
- Herniated discs
- Post-surgical rehab
- Low back pain
- Bulging discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint (SI) Dysfunction
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. Additionally, we provide you with a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
Treatment Tailored to Your Needs
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques, which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence – new scientific research is being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist
- Our clinical experience – we’ve treated patients with a wide variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Our experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should receive
- Your treatment goals – we carefully consider your therapy goals when developing a treatment plan
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you.